Correct Answer is: Slide shorter
What is use of Slide shorter view in powerpoing ?
- Slide Sorter view in PowerPoint allows you to view and sort presentation slides.
- Scroll to find the slides you want to arrange
- Click and drag a slide to a new location
- Drag slides up and down on the list to reorder them
- View multiple slides at once
How to we use or acces slide shorter view ?
- Clicking the “Slide Sorter” button in the presentation view buttons in the Status Bar
- Clicking the “Slide Sorter” button in the “Presentation Views” button group on the “View” tab of the Ribbon
- Pressing Alt + V then D key
- Selecting Slide Sorter on the Task Bar in the bottom-right corner of the PowerPoint window