Correct Answer is : Finiteness
List of all characteristics of an algorithm are given below:
Effectiveness, Finiteness, Definiteness , Feasibility, Independent , Well-defined inputs, Well-defined outputs, Deterministic, Language independence
- Effectiveness: The steps required to get to output must be feasible with the available resources.
- Finiteness: The algorithm should have a finite number of steps to solve the problem and get a valid output.
- Definiteness: Each step must be precisely defined and clear.
- Feasibility: The algorithm should be feasible with the available resources.
- Independent: The algorithm should have step-by-step directions, which should be independent of any programming code.